You can now apply for the next edition of our 1-week summer school on Early Programming from 12 to 16 July 2021!
This highly interactive course looks into a broad range of exciting and recently discovered environmental factors and mechanisms that shape early and long-term human development, using psychological and biological perspectives. The program will consist of lectures, and a variety of individual and small group assignments and discussions. Topics include:
– Early life stress, including maternal stress during pregnancy and postnatal stress.
– Early caregiving environment, including attachment, feeding and sleeping arrangements, paternal care and non-parental care.
– Biological markers, including hormones, and telomere physiology.
– Health, including intestinal microbiota.
– Early prevention and intervention, including in infants born preterm.
The course is aimed at master and PhD students of Psychology, Pedagogics, Biology, Medicine or related fields.
1 May 2021
Early bird fee
– for students and PhDs from our partner universities
– for students and PhDs from Radboud University
– for alumni of Radboud Summer School and Radboud University
€ 266: for all other applicants.
Deadline early bird: 1 March 2021
For more information and application:
Also check out the other course from the Baby & Child Research Center: